Thursday 23 August 2012

WHO?! WHAT? WHEN!!! WHEREEE? HOW …:(


Assalamualaikum Warahmtullah Wabarakatuhu,

So I’ve recently come to realise there is life on this blog! People have actually read my posts, ok all three of you! But so be it, my deepest apologies for not being up to date with posting new things, but I really don’t like to force things. Alhumdulillah I’m here now :)

The reason for this post are several things, many of which made me thank Allah for things that I never even wanted to happen, but nevertheless they were all good for me. I am writing about Qadr Allah.
For me it has taken a long time, years even to grasp this concept properly, but only recently have I really appreciated it. Qadr Allah can never ever not be a beautiful thing and is something each and every one of us should realise in order to live a fulfilled and content life.

I’ll give you an example, a close neighbour of mine got married several years ago, to someone who had an amazing job, nice car, his own house, but the relationship soon turned very, very sour. I won’t go into details. By the time they divorced they had a beautiful child. When she came back to her parent’s house, nobody could believe what had happened, I, myself was in shock as to why it had happened to such a decent, lovely girl. She was now a single mother. Her parents would cry, she remained strong. SubhanAllah a couple of years later she had found herself someone to marry, by the Will of Allah, he was also a single parent! I cannot express in words how happy they both are now and have recently had a child together, giving them a total of three beautiful children, mashaAllah, tabarakAllah!!

You see she had to go through a failed marriage to get to where she is, Allah had willed her to have a child with her first husband, so that she could meet her present husband, who was in a position to accept her as well as her child.

I cannot thank Allah enough for saving me from situations i thought were good for me, but in hindsight were clearly not! There have been times where a proposal comes and it doesn’t work out (not that many ok!! Lol) at the time I ask myself why? But almost immediately I feel content.  I still don’t know WHY they said no, or why I didn’t get that job i applied for, but I feel ok and I feel happy. Shall I tell you why, I honestly believe it’s because when I pray to Allah the Most Merciful, for anything, instead of saying ‘Ya Allah grant me so and so in marriage, or grant me so and so as my job’, I say ‘Ya Allah grant me that which is BEST for me, in this life and the hereafter, and take that which is bad for me, away from me’.

We as individuals need to come to terms with Qadr allah, we should understand that if today we are being rejected by our parents, friends, kids, potential spouses, ex-spouses, jobs, or we fall ill, poor or depressed that tomorrow Allah will replace it with something better, as long as we accept his DivineWill. inshaAllah.  Not a leaf falls without His knowledge, so you think he doesn’t know that you’re suffering. Be patient my friend, THIS is the path He’s taking you on to get to that which is better for you ! : )

Inna ma’al Usri Yusra- ‘After Hardship Comes Ease’ , Four words to live by!

Please forgive me if i have said anything wrong, and any goodness is from Allah swt alone. Keep me in your duas!

6 comments:

  1. I read your blog!!I really needed to read the last part of this post, HumdAllah!

    I truly believe in the following quote

    “Good reminders usually hit you in the heart as if they were meant for you, as if Allah-God just sent you a private message to awaken your heart”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MashaAllah what a lovely quote and very apt.
      JazakAllah again for reading! Alhumdulillah
      May Allah grant you ease and make you content with whatever comes your way. X

      Delete
  2. Also a side note:
    I think it was Prophet Musa (not sure) but Allah told him that He is with those who are broken hearted.
    If you think of this statement during times of trial you will see how true it is because "most of the time" when people are in times of sadness they return to Allah.

    Throughout the Quran Allah says little do they give thanks, or little do they remeber Me. When everything is going smoothly you feel comfortable in this dunya and you begin to forget Allah as you are carried away with the temporary comforts. When things are difficult you remeber Allah more and the Paradise that awaits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i believe Musa as whenever he needed ANYTHING would make dua small or big, which we forget to do, thereby only focusing on trials
      'My Lord, indeed I am for whatever good you would send down to me, in need' Surah Qasas. I believe this is the dua Musa as said to Allah when he was in need.

      Delete
  3. Masha Allah your blog is really interesting to read. One of my friends is going through a hard time and I forwarded this blog to them to read hoping it would help with becoming more patient and accepting the will of Allah. They said it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bismillah ir Rahman ir Rahim, All praise is due to Allah alone. SubhanAllah it is lovely to hear your friends reaction to this post and any benefit derived from it is from Allah alone who eases all pain and gives us patience. Alhamdulillah.
      JazakAllah Khair for your comment,it made my day !

      Delete